How To Fix No SIM Card Detected Error In Android Smart Phones:- If you are an Android smartphone user, you might have faced the No SIM card detected error many a number of times. This can be caused due to a wide variety of reasons. One important reason could be that your SIM card got relocated somehow. You could try taking it out and putting it back in. But sometimes this doesn’t solve the issue. In such cases, we need an established way using which we can solve this problem. To learn about this life saver, dig into the article. We have got the easiest method right here for you.
- First of all, open the dial pad in your Android smart phone and dial *#*#4636#*#*. This will open up a new screen by the title Testing.
- Click on the option named Phone information. This will lead to another screen by the name Phone info.
- Scroll down through the Phone info page and find the button named Turn off radio. Click on it.
- Once you click on the Turn off radio button, its name will change to Turn on radio. Wait for a minute and after that, click on Turn on radio button as shown in the screenshot given below.
- Now restart your phone. Wait for it to come to life. That’s it. This should solve your problem.
If the above method doesn’t work, turn off your phone and take out the SIM card. Cleanly wipe the SIM slot and the SIM card before putting the SIM card back in. If the problem is still not resolved, try putting the SIM card in some other phone and see if it’s working. Hope you found the article useful. In case you face any difficulties, feel free to leave comments, we would be happy to help.