Fixed – Unable To Maximize Programs From Taskbar In Windows:- One of the frequently reported issues from the Windows users is the Unable to maximize programs from taskbar issue. Even though this issue can cause you quite a bit of frustration, you can easily solve it with a very few number of steps. In this article, I have explained the two most effective solutions for this problem. Dive into the article to learn how to solve the issue.
Method 1: Select Computer Only
Sometimes this issue happens when you have two monitors enabled, but only one plugged in. The program could be running in the other monitor where you are unable to view it from. Follow the steps below to solve the issue if that’s the case:
- First of all, press the WIN + P keys together.
- Keep pressing WIN + P keys till the option Computer Only is selected. Once the Computer Only option is selected, release the keys. This would most probably fix the issue. If not, try out the second method.
Method 2: Using Graphics Properties
- Choose the radio button corresponding to the application mode Advanced Mode from the list of modes and press the Ok button.
- Find the Display section and choose Multiple displays. In the right window pane, look for a drop down menu associated with the option named Operating Mode. Choose Single Display and hit the Ok button. That’s it. See if your issue is resolved.
- Hope one of the above two methods has solved your problem of Unable to maximize programs from taskbar in Windows. If you have any doubts regarding any of the steps, please feel free to leave comments, we would be happy to help. Do come back for more, as there is always something new waiting right here for you.