Markus frind is the person behind PlentyofFish.com, the biggest dating website on earth. Once afraid to loose his job, he is now the one man empire riding on a money making machine. Some quick facts …
- Markus frind booked PlentyofFish.com in year 2001 and he went home and tried his best to make an index page. He didn’t knew programming.
- 2 years later in 2003, afraid of loosing his job , Markus started working towards his website plentyoffish and started learning asp.net
- For getting help he joined a forum named www.cre8asiteforums.com, you can find his profile here which was created by him in 2004 to get help from other coders.
- Markus ran his website initially hosted on his personal computer for 8 months. Once he got some money from ads, he hosted it on a bought server at PEER1.
- Markus never spend a penny towards the promotion of his website and just grown through search engine visitors.
- His novice coding standard can be felt from the fact that you still have your password visible while doing registration at Plentyoffish. Check the password field in the registration area.
- Markus was at one time the highest earning Adsense guy in the whole world with $10 million per year of Google Adsense earning.Below is his one month Cheque from Google.
- Markus is the only employee in his $1billion worth company, because this jobless freak at one time in life, believed in himself. Because where yahoo and other big dating websites were spending $1 million per month on advertising, the biggest dating website could not have been made with one man with an empty wallet.