How To Convert A PowerPoint Presentation Into A Video Or PDF File In Windows:- Microsoft PowerPoint is undoubtedly one of the most useful Microsoft products ever released. Microsoft PowerPoint lets you create presentations by providing with a wide variety of templates, animations, formats and transitions. But in some cases, we might need to convert the presentations into a video or to a PDF file. Wait before you start googling for conversion softwares. We have got the solution right here with us. Read on, to learn how to convert a PowerPoint presentation into a video or to a PDF file.
Create A Backup Of The Presentation First
- Before proceeding with the conversion of PowerPoint presentation, let’s create a backup first and be on the safer side.
How To Convert A Presentation as a Video file
- Open the presentation that you want to convert to a video and hit the File tab just like before. Choose the Save As option next.
- Give a name to your file in the File name field. Choose Windows Media Video(*.wmv) from the drop down menu associated with Save as type.
- Once everything is set as shown in the screenshot given below, hit the Save button.
- Wait a little while for Microsoft PowerPoint to prepare your video. Do not try to close the window till it is done.
- Go to the location where you have saved your video and double click on it to open it.
- There you are! Your presentation will now play as a video for you.
How To Convert A Presentation To A PDF File
- To convert a presentation into a PDF file, as usual open the presentation that you want to convert to and hit the File tab. Choose the Save As option next.
- Choose the option PDF(*.pdf) from the drop down menu associated with Save as type. Don’t forget to give your PDF a File name. Once you are all set, hit the Save button.
- Go to the location where you have saved the file and double click on it to view your presentation in the form of a PDF file.
Hope you found the article useful. If you have any doubts regarding any of the steps, please feel free to leave comments, we would be happy to help. Stay tuned for more useful tricks, tips, and hacks.