Many users are complaining about Chrome automatically starting up when PC starts or reboot in Windows 10. If you are on this page, chances are you are trying to find a fix for it. Just follow the fix given below to solve unwanted startup of chrome at every windows 10 boot.
Fix 1 – Disable Using sign in info feature in Windows 10
1. Press Windows key + I together to Open settings.
2. Click on Accounts
3. Choose Sign in Options from left menu.
4. Turn off “Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart” option.
Fix 2 – Disable background Running apps on Chrome
1. Open Chrome
2. Click on 3 vertical dots at top right.
3. Click on settings.
4. Scroll down and Click on Advanced.
5. Under System, Toggle off Continue running background apps when chrome is closed.
Fix 3 – Try Shutting or Rebooting PC with hotkeys
1. Press Windows key + D together to go to Desktop.
2. Now, Press ALT + F4 key together to open shutdown menu.
3. Now, Choose Shutdown or reboot.
This will Close all Apps and Then Shutdown your PC.
Fix 4 – Disable Chrome at Startup
1. Press CTRL + Shift + Esc key to open task manager.
2. Go to Startup Tab.
3. Locate Chrome, Right click on it and Choose disable to disable chrome at Startup.