Most of the users using chrome browser face this weird annoying problem when the browser takes too long to respond and throws error “ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”. But using simple fix given in this article you can easily solve this problem.
Fix 1 – LAN settings
1. Press Windows key + R together on your Keyboard.
2. Now, Write inetcpl.cpl in it and press OK.
3. Click on Connections Tab.
4. Now, Click on LAN settings.
5. Just make sure that all the three items inside the red circle as shown below are unchecked.
Fix 2 – Cryptographic Services
1. Press windows key + r together to open run.
2. Now, write services.msc and Click OK.
3. In Service manager window, Locate Cryptographic Services.
4. Right Click on Cryptographic Services and Choose Properties.
5. Click on Log On Tab.
6. Select Local system account, and Check Allow service to interact with desktop.
7. Click on Apply and Close the window.
8. Right Click on Cryptographic Services and Choose Restart.
Fix 3 – Clear Browser Cache in Chrome
1. Open Chrome
2. Press CTRL + H keys Together.
3. Click on Clear Browsing data.
4. Click on Advanced.
5. Select All time as Time range from the dropdown.
6. Select Passwords and auto fill form data also.
7. Click on Clear data.
Fix 4 – Disable IPv6
1. Press Windows key + R together and write ncpa.cpl in run and Click OK.
2. Now, right click on your Adapter with which you are connected to the internet and choose properties.
3. Now, Locate and Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
4. Click OK and close the window.
5. Restart your PC.
Fix 5 – Using Command Prompt
1. Search cmd in windows 10 taskbar search.
2. Now, right click on command prompt icon and run as administrator.
3. Now, run the commands given below and execute them one by one by hitting enter key.
ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew netsh winsock reset
Now, Close the command prompt window and restart your computer and check if your problem get solved or not.