Now, why would one want to do that, when everything is just fine till now. May be for a change Or May be your mouse is giving you trouble and you are lazy enough to buy one. Whatever may be the case, here is a refreshing way to use Facebook.
How to use Facebook Without a Mouse
- First Log into facebook.
- Now, Just Press J and it will scroll you down by One story at a time.
- For going up, use k.
- So pressing j will scroll you down news feed and pressing k will take you up, story by story.
- The stories are highlighted by a thin blue line covering it.
- Now Coming to next tip.
- Q : What if you want to like the story ?
- Simple! Press l And the selected post will get liked by you instantly.
- Q : What if you want to share the story ?
- Just press s and the three options will emerge. Press s again to scroll through those option. Press s for the desired option for the final time.
Interestingly, this j and l even works on albums.
Pressing j will take you to the next photo and k will take you back to the previous Photo.
Want To please a Boring friend who post even his Fart on Facebook …
Just open his recently uploaded 999 pics which you don’t want to analyze.
Start pressing J and L
And the post will be getting liked by you as you browse forward through photos.
You can increase your Good Karma by liking your like devoid Boring friend.